Welding machines: NBC 300GW, NBC 200GW, NBC 250GW
NBC series welding machines have extensive applications in sectors of vehicle manufacturing and sheet metal fabrication due to their excellent welding performance.
- Unique design for preventing arc extinguishing, low heat input mode, arc starting without causing any excessive rush of current, resulting in fast welding speed;
- Rapid arc starting, high success rate of arc starting, less spatter, firm welding joints with superior appearance;
- MIG welding and MMA welding functions, full load output of current;
- Adjustment of current, voltage and arc characteristics, 2T/4T function, digital ammeter and voltmeter;
- Hardware Manufacturing
- Automobile Industry
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Chemical & Oil Pipeline
RILAND started its business in 2003 with the goal to design, manufacture and supply inverter welding and cutting equipment, including inverter MMA welders, inverter TIG welders, inverter MIG welders, air inverter plasma cutters, robotic welding systems, automatic welding carriages, digital intelligent welding systems, welding & cutting accessories and welding safety equipment. At RILAND, we do not consider ourselves as only a welding equipment manufacturer, but also position ourselves as an innovative technological force. With many years of development in the welding industry, RILAND currently has 10 holding subsidiaries, and strive to continue to progress steadily towards the next growth target of becoming international first-class comprehensive enterprise of welding equipment.