Welding machines: WS 300S, WS 200S, WS 250S
Multiple welders are integrated with welding robots to perform more accurate and efficient welding application, greatly improving productivity while guaranteeing high weld quality.
- Low operating cost, high working efficiency, sufficient welding current, high power output;
- Hot arc start design, fast arc initiation, high success rate of arc starting, good welding seam formation;
- Compact size, lightweight, easy to use;
- Strong resistance to interference, low repair rate;
- Very easy to carry, allowing for taking to any jobsites;
- Hardware Manufacturing
- Automobile Industry
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Chemical & Oil Pipeline
RILAND started its business in 2003 with the goal to design, manufacture and supply inverter welding and cutting equipment, including inverter MMA welders, inverter TIG welders, inverter MIG welders, air inverter plasma cutters, robotic welding systems, automatic welding carriages, digital intelligent welding systems, welding & cutting accessories and welding safety equipment. At RILAND, we do not consider ourselves as only a welding equipment manufacturer, but also position ourselves as an innovative technological force. With many years of development in the welding industry, RILAND currently has 10 holding subsidiaries, and strive to continue to progress steadily towards the next growth target of becoming international first-class comprehensive enterprise of welding equipment.